PTE TEACHERS NEEDED
Position: PTE Teachers
Time zone of teaching: 5 - 6:30am or 8-9:30pm (GTS +7)
Location: anywhere with computer and internet
Class arrangement: Online through Zoom
1. General Requirement
- Age: No requirement
- Attitude: Have passion for teaching English, compassionate, committed, responsible, and ready to learn.
- Open for recent graduates as well as senior English majors.
- Experience: at least one year of experience as an English teaching assistant or teacher.
- English: good pronunciation; high level in all four skills (listening, speaking, writing, and reading).
- PTE at least 84 (90 preferred)
- Bachelor of Teaching and TESOL is preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Possess pedagogical skills and presentation skills.
- The ability to use software: Word, Excel, PPT and LMS.
II. JOB DESCRIPTION
- Training PTE for B1, B2 students according to the methods, materials, lesson plans and learning system that will be pre-provided.
- Classroom size: maximum 16 students
- Student demographics: university students and people with full-time jobs
- Class schedule: 5:00–6:30 A.M and 8:00–9:30 P.M, from Monday to Friday
- System will grade the test and teachers will give feedback to the students
- Updating the performance report and class progress report as required or when demanded by the Training Department
- Contributing your own ideas to improve the curriculum and adjust the content to best fit the students’ ability
- Salary: Negotiable
- Holiday rewards according to the company’s policy
- Receiving training on modern teaching programs, teaching methods, and an online training system
- Working with passionate, friendly, and giving co-workers in a humane environment.
- Expanding your network
III. APPLICATION PROCESS
Step 1: The candidate will send us:
CV, degrees, qualifications, etc.through this form.
Step 2: The candidate will attend an interview with the recruitment department and give a 50-minute demo class.